Chiff Chaff, Lucker
Cosy one bedroomed cottage in the village of Lucker - perfect couples getaway in a rural spot
Chiff Chaff is located at Lucker Steading within the heart of Lucker Village, just 3 miles from Bamburgh and the wonderful Northumberland coastline.
New to the market for 2017, Chiff Chaff is a property designed for couples looking for a peaceful and relaxing getaway in a tranquil environment.
The property includes access to the facilities on offer at Beau Monde Leisure & Beau Monde Salon & Spa, including pool, gym and beauty treatments.
Lucker is only 2 miles from the A1, which makes visiting landmarks and exploring Northumberland easy to do. The Apple Inn is in walking distance, serving up great food and ales. The Apple Core is also in walking distance, serving up fantastic pizzas and crepes.
Open plan living room, kitchen and dining area
King sized bedroom with TV and building wardrobe
En-suite shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC
- Flat screen TV and DVD/CD player
- Electric oven and hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Central heating
- Electric fire
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Coffee maker
- Bed linen and towels included
- Fabulous brand new pool area with a 11.5 metre by 6 metre swimming pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Fitness Suite equipped with a range of equipment including treadmills, elliptical, upright cycle, spin bike, multi-gym, rowing machines
- Games Room with selection of games
- Quiet Room providing a relaxing space with soft furnishings and views over the pool hall.
- Off street parking for one car
- Bird watching
- Boat trips
- Historic landmarks
- Horse riding
- During 2017 all guests will be entitled to a 1 hour swim or gym pass for each member of their party at Beau Monde
- 5% Discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes products) at Beau Monde on production of your key fob
- 5% Discount on food at The Apple Core & Apple Inn on production of your key fob
One and two night stays available during low and mid season, call to book.
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at these: