Avocet is a pretty studio apartment in Lucker, Near Bamburgh
Avocet is situated at Lucker Steadings within the heart of Lucker Village and newly renovated for 2017, Avocet is a perfect property for couples looking to relax in a romantic and peaceful environment.
Beau Monde Leisure & Beau Monde Salon & Spa are now open for guests use while staying at Avocet, with fabulous pool and gym facilities on your doorstep. The property is just 3 miles from Bamburgh and the wonderful Northumberland coastline.
Lucker is only 2 miles from the A1, which makes visiting landmarks and exploring Northumberland easy to do. The Apple Inn is in walking distance, serving up great food and ales. The Apple Core is also in walking distance, serving up fantastic pizzas and crepes.
Open plan bedroom, living room, kitchen and dining area.
Separate shower room with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
- Flat screen TV & DVD player
- Electric oven
- Central heating
- Electric fire
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Coffee maker
- Bed linen and towels included
- Fabulous brand new pool area with a 11.5 metre by 6 metre swimming pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Fitness Suite equipped with a range of equipment including treadmills, elliptical, upright cycle, spin bike, multi-gym, rowing machines
- Games Room with selection of games
- Quiet Room providing a relaxing space with soft furnishings and views over the pool hall
- Off street parking for one car
- Bird watching
- Boat trips
- Historic landmarks
- Horse riding
- During 2018 all guests will be entitled to a 1 hour swim or gym pass for each member of their party at Beau Monde
- 5% Discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes products) at Beau Monde on production of your key fob
- 5% Discount on food at The Apple Core & Apple Inn on production of your key fob
This property welcomes pets and the fees are £25 per dog.
One and two night stays available during low and mid season, call to book
Click dates above to book online or call 01665 721332
20% off 3 and 4 night short breaks in January
Looking for some more inspiration?