- £719 per week
- £103 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 10am
Set literally right within the dunes of Budle Bay sands, Godwit is the perfect getaway for those looking for some peaceful surroundings by the sea. It has a privately owned sandy beach for all guests to enjoy, you can relish the area’s natural beauty and take in the peacefulness of this wonderful part of the country.
Godwit Cottage belongs to the Heather Cottages collection and has memorable views across Budle Bay to Holy Island Castle. You won’t want to miss the sunrise and sunset which can be breathtaking. There’s plenty to do around here from walking, cycling, to explore nature and capturing wildlife on camera.
The cottage is not far from Bamburgh with plenty of choice when it comes to eating and drinking. The beach there is perfect for a day out and you can always explore the famous Bamburgh Castle.
*Please be aware that we have a no smoking policy in all of our cottages.
Kitchen with modern appliances
Spacious living room with multi-fuel stove
Dining room with seating for 4 guests and views across the bay to Lindisfarne.
Bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle, wash basin and wc
Access to outdoor seating, leading to shared enclosed garden with wonderful views of the surrounding bay and Lindisfarne
Double bedroom with TV, wardrobe and storage drawers
Twin bedroom with ample storage and spectacular views of Budle Bay and Lindisfarne Castle
- TV with Freeview
- DVD/CD player
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- Fridge freezer
- Coffee Maker
- Multi fuel stove with starter pack supplied
- Cot and high chair
- Electric heating
- Towels and linen included
- Secure bike store
- Boat trips
- Bird watching
- Historic landmarks
- Horse riding
Other properties from the Heather Cottages Collection can be booked together along with Brown Owl and Grey Heron Lodge to create accommodation for up to 32 people.
Dogs are welcome at a charge of £25 per dog per week or £40 for a 2 week stay. We can accommodate 2 medium sized dogs or 1 large dog.
BEAU MONDE LEISURE
- Pool Hall with 11.5 metre by 6 metre by 1.35m deep swimming pool complete with gentle massage water features, integrated bubble pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Separate male/female & accessible changing rooms with showers and lockers.
- Fitness Suite equipped with a range of equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, upright cycle, spin bike, multi-gym, rowing machines.
- Games Room with selection of games.
- Quiet Room providing a relaxing space with soft furnishings and views over the pool hall.
- 5% Discount on all hair & beauty treatments (excludes products) at Beau Monde on production of your key fob
- 5% Discount on food at The Apple Core & Apple Inn on production of your key fob.